Tankless Water Heaters in Madison & Cross Plains, WI
Water heating is the second biggest energy consumer in the average home, second only to space heating. In general, water heating energy-saving measures are inexpensive and effective all year round. Today’s best new water heaters are far more energy-efficient than those made even a few short years ago.
Choosing a tankless water heater means you can have all the hot water you need, for as long as you need it. Tankless water heaters use less energy and are environmentally friendly. All Comfort Services offers Navien tankless water heaters.
Call All Comfort Services today at 608-838-7300 or contact us online for electric tankless water heater installation in Madison and Cross Plains, WI.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
Unlike traditional water heaters, which store heated water in a tank, exactly as their name implies, tankless water heaters operate without a tank; they heat water on demand using a gas burner or electrical heating element. Because of this, tankless water heaters only expend energy to heat water as it is needed, and they’re able to provide an unlimited amount of hot water. Tankless water heaters are also much more compact and have a smaller carbon footprint, making them much more environmentally friendly.
Don’t buy a water heater bigger than you need. Although some consumers base their purchase on the size of the storage tank, the peak hour demand (or first-hour rating, FHR) is actually more important. The FHR is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour and is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide label. Your All Comfort Services technician will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home.
Benefits of Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Ask us about options for heating your water and your home.
- Endless hot water without wasting energy heating a tank. Navien monitors hot water usage and turns on recirculation pump before usage for faster hot water delivery.
- Advanced technology allows for 95% efficiency – 30% more energy-efficient than a traditional water heater. Natural or LP gas compatibility (field convertible).
- On-demand performance reduces water heating costs by up to 50% in most households.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger rather than copper to resist corrosion and extend the life of the unit.
- Low emission technology reduces the CO and NOx emissions making the air inside your home cleaner and healthier.
- Advanced valve system maintains a constant temperature while the digital control panel allows for precise control of the water temperature.
- 15-year warranty offers longer coverage than competition: 15 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor.
- Installation flexibility, thanks to PVC piping. The less costly, zero-clearance plastic piping enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet. Built-in PVC adapter for 2″ PVC.
- Internal circulation and buffer tank provide faster delivery of heated water and stable temperature control.
- Better shower experience across a wide range of water pressures.
Ask us about these optional features:
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in Madison & Cross Plains, WI
Interested in our low energy and environmentally friendly tankless water heaters? Let the trusted technicians at All Comfort Services help install your Navien tankless water heater today!
Call us today at 608-838-7300 or contact us online to schedule a convenient appointment for an estimate on a Navien water heater.
Find out about our money-saving maintenance program called Comfort Club!
FAQs About Tankless Water Heaters
How Much Does it Cost to Install a Tankless Water Heater?
There are many variables that can influence the cost of installation. In most cases, the cost will range from between $2,500 to $4,500. Prior to any installation, our service technicians will provide a reliable estimate that outlines all the steps and tasks we will conduct to complete the installation of a tankless water heater in your home.
What Are the Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters cost less to operate, require less floor space, and will, in some cases, last twice as long as standard water heaters. These factors result in a significantly lower cost of ownership without any loss of comfort or reliable hot water.
Can I Install a Tankless Water Heater Myself?
It is possible to install your tankless water heater if you have significant heating and plumbing experience. However, it is not a job you want to perform after watching a few YouTube videos. A professional installer will ensure that all gas, electrical, and water connections are properly connected, which will ensure the safe operation of the system. If any of these tasks is improperly performed, it can pose a significant risk to your home and family’s health and safety.
How Often Do Tankless Water Heaters Need Service?
At a minimum, tankless water heaters should be serviced annually. If you have hard water or routinely use high-temperature water, you may want to have service performed every six months. In all cases, you should consult with your HVAC technician and the owner’s manual to determine the best maintenance schedule for your tankless system.
Should I Replace My Water Heater Before it Fails?
Absolutely. While most water heater failures cause no more damage than a loss of hot water, catastrophic failures are possible. These can cause fires, flooding, and in some cases, water heaters to rocket through the roof. Replacing a failing water heater is always the safest option.
All Comfort Services Can Install, Maintain, and Service Your Tankless Water Heater System
Contact All Comfort Services at 608-838-7300 for more information about our tankless water heater system installation, maintenance, and repair services. It is our pleasure to answer your call and help you determine the best system for your comfort in Madison and Cross Plains, as well as McFarland, Madison, Fitchburg, Cottage Grove, Monona, and the surrounding communities.