Whole-Home Water Softener Systems & Service in Madison & Dane County, WI
Hard water can cause a lot of problems around your home. It can leave spots on dishes and limescale deposits on tubs and sinks. It can also leave chalky buildup in your home’s plumbing system, which can lead to clogs, backups, plumbing problems, and expensive repairs.
When you’re ready to say ‘goodbye’ to your home’s hard water problems, contact All Comfort Services for a top-of-the-line whole-home water softener system! From product selection to installation, maintenance, repairs, and replacement, All Comfort Services has all of your water softener system needs covered!
Shopping for a new whole-home water softener system? Need a water softener installation, repair, or maintenance service?
Call 608-838-7300 or contact All Comfort Services online
We are proud to always offer accurate, upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
We come highly recommended by past customers, and we have lots of great offers that can save you money on various plumbing services!
Benefits of a Whole-House Water Softener
A whole-house water softener offers many benefits, including:
- Pro100 Single Tank Economical Water Softener reduces hard water throughout your home
- In the Bathroom – hair is softer and more manageable
- In the Kitchen – shiny spotless dishes and glasses, a sparkling sink, use less detergent in your dishwasher
- In the Laundry – save on detergents, clothes are brighter, whiter, and last longer
- Throughout your home – spend less time cleaning; water using appliances last longer, protect pipes and plumbing fixtures
Water Softeners versus Water Conditioning Systems: What’s the Difference?
Although water softeners and water conditioning systems both treat the water in your home, they do different things:
- Water softeners use an ionic exchange process to remove minerals from your water (the minerals that cause hard water) and replace them with sodium ions. The extracted minerals are flushed out, leaving soft water behind.
- Water conditioning systems, which may also be called water descalers, do not entirely remove minerals from water. Instead, they alter the structure of the water so that minerals in the water are not left behind on your plumbing fixtures or equipment. In other words, water conditioning systems will leave minerals in your water.
Village of McFarland or Town of Dunn Utility Customers Salt Savers Pilot Program:
The Salt Saver Pilot Project is part of a partnership with the Village of McFarland Water Utility, Town of Dunn, and the Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD). The MMSD program hopes to improve water softener efficiency, with an end goal of reducing chloride in the sewer system. The sewer system is not able to process chloride and as a result, it goes directly into lakes, streams, and drinking water. For more information go to the following links or call us to schedule a water softener evaluation.
Call 608-838-7300 or contact All Comfort Services online for more information or do schedule a plumber.
Proficient H20 Pro100 Water Softeners
All Comfort Services only provides top-quality systems and service to our customers. That’s why we are pleased to offer the Proficient H20 Pro100 Series water treatment system. Highly effective at conditioning water, these water softeners can automatically adjust to your family’s changing water use needs.
Additional features of the Proficient H2O Pro100 Series water softeners include:
- Variable reserve automatically adapts to how your family uses water
- User-friendly electronics with permanent memory backup of all programmed settings ensure nothing is lost during power outages
- Backup battery maintains the clock even during power outages
Is It Time for a Water Softener Repair or Replacement? 7 Signs of Water Softener Problems
The average water softener system can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. As these systems age, parts can start to fail, and more repairs may be needed. Knowing the signs of a failing water softener is essential to prolonging the life of your system—and to understanding when it’s time for a replacement so that water softener problems don’t start causing more major plumbing issues.
Some of the most common signs of water softener problems include:
- Crusty buildup around faucets and other plumbing fixtures
- Floating particles in water
- Tap water that tastes salty or suddenly different
- Water spots on dishes
- Freshly laundered clothing that’s stiff and scratchy
- Little to no lather from soap
- Itchy, dry, or sticky skin after showering or bathing
If you notice any of these warning signs of a failing water softener, or if your system is at least 10 years or has stopped working altogether, it’s time to contact All Comfort Services. We can quickly diagnose and fix the problem so you and your home’s plumbing system can remain free of hard water problems!
Contact All Comfort Services for the Best Water Softener Systems & Service in & Around Madison & Dane County, WI
All Comfort Services has been a leading provider of all types of plumbing systems and services in and around Dane County for more than 47 years. Our fully licensed, bonded, and certified technicians do it all, providing the best water softeners and plumbing services in a friendly and efficient manner.
Looking for superior water softener systems and service in Madison & Dane County, WI?
Call 608-838-7300 or contact us online for an appointment and a 100% accurate quote!
At All Comfort Services, we believe that nothing feels better than making our customers feel great! That’s why we always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service, and that’s how we’ve become the top choice for water softener systems and service throughout Dane County!
Whether you need routine water softener maintenance, major plumbing system repairs, or any type of emergency plumbing service, just contact the expert plumbers at All Comfort Services! We’re ready to help you and get the job done right the first time so you can get back to enjoying the comfort of your home!
Want to save more while keeping your entire plumbing system in excellent condition? Join our Comfort Club maintenance program!