All Comfort Services is your most comprehensive resource for Madison home heating repair. We are available 365 days a year 24/7 to provide a repair on your furnace. If you need a repair, you will benefit from our up front pricing. Unlike other Madison heating & cooling contractors, we do not charge by the hour. You will always know your exact cost before we begin your work. With over 40 years of experience serving Madison and Dane County, we can accurately assess how long your project will take and what materials it will require. This allows us to give you a firm price rather than billing you by the hour—no matter how long it ultimately takes us. This ensures you there will be no hidden costs or surprise expenses.
Getting an annual preventive maintenance on your furnace is one of the most important things you can do to prolong its life. Service on your furnace is designed around a planned course of action. Yearly inspections of your equipment help to restore the reliability that your peace of mind deserves. Restoring reliability within your electrical, plumbing, heating, or cooling systems is done by inspecting and replacing, if necessary, worn components before they actually fail.
Being proactive in the care and maintenance of your equipment can save you money down the road, especially if your furnace, for example, were to fail in the late hours of a January night. Annual Preventive Maintenance of your equipment is one of the most important things you can do for your home and peace of mind.
During our 23-point Annual Preventative Maintenance visit, our technicians will thoroughly inspect, troubleshoot, and tune up your heating system to ensure it is at peak performance as you begin to use it more in the fall and winter months. Our dependable technicians have been keeping Dane County residents and businesses warm for 40 years. This 23-point system check will help to ensure a longer life of your system, as well as help, save money on your energy bills.
Our 23-point inspection includes:
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Observe initial furnace sequence
- Check air filter and change, if needed
- Check blower for proper operation
- Check to see if motors need to be oiled
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks
- Check venting (indoor and outdoor) for safe operation
- Check and clean condensate trap, if needed
- Check and clean condensate hose
- Check inducer for noise and leaks
- Check ignition system for proper operation and safety
- Clean pilot assembly glo-bar for defects
- Check/tighten electrical connections
- Check gas pressure
- Check for gas leaks-smell test
- Check temperature rise
- Check blower timing
- Test high limit cut out for safety and proper operation
- Check amps on motors
- Visual check of water heater
- Test water for hardness, check for salt in brine tank
- Visual check of electrical panel
- Check and test furnace per manufacturer’s specifications
We offer a 30 day no dispatch guarantee! Save $30 off a tune up today!
Call us today at 608-205-4410
to schedule a convenient appointment.
There are a number of things you can do to improve the efficiency of your present heating system. Among them:
- Change filters regularly – Dirty filters are the most common cause of heating-system inefficiency—and the easiest to fix. Dirty filters impede airflow, causing your system to work more for less heat. When your filters are replaced regularly, more heated air can flow through the system and get delivered to your living spaces.
- Insulate your heating ducts – Heating ducts are metal and so will radiate a good deal of heat into the surrounding airspace before it gets to the living spaces where you want it. Wrap them with duct insulation wherever they are exposed. This reduces the stray heat radiation and reduces leaks at seams and joints.
- Keep wall- and floor-vents clear – Do not trap heated air behind drapes or furniture by obstructing your vents with them.
- Install a programmable thermostat – Set it for 78° F to heat or cool your home 30 minutes before you get there. Set it for 85° F when you are away. Doing so can help you save 10-to-20 percent on your annual energy bill.
However, if your furnace is more than 10-to-15 years old, or your boiler more than 20 years, then a new heating system will be at least 30 percent more efficient and pay for itself within 5-to-10 years. Among furnaces we recommend and install Lennox.
All Comfort Services Annual Maintenance Services
Scheduled maintenance can uncover minor problems today that will become major emergencies tomorrow. Our Annual Maintenance Service can save you money, time, and aggravation by avoiding costly breakdowns and prolonging the life of your home heating & cooling equipment.
Call us today at 608-205-4410 to learn more.