Water heating is the second biggest energy consumer in the average home, second only to space heating. In general, water heating energy saving measures are inexpensive and effective all year round. Today’s best water heaters are far more energy efficient than those even a few short years ago.
Choosing a tankless water heater means you can have all the hot water you need, for as long as you need it. Tankless water heaters use lower energy and are environmentally friendly. All Comfort Services offers Navien tankless water heaters.
Benefits of Navien Tankless Water Heaters:
- Endless hot water without wasting energy heating a tank. Navien monitors hot water usage and turns on recirculation pump before usage for faster hot water delivery.
- Advanced technology allows for 95% efficiency. Typically 30% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater. Natural or LP gas compatibility (field convertible).
- On-demand performance reduces water heating costs by up to 50% in most households
- Stainless steel heat exchanger rather than copper to extend the life of the unit to resist corrosion.
- Low emission technology reduces the CO and NOx emissions making the air inside your home cleaner and healthier
- Advanced valve system maintains a constant temperature while the digital control panel allows for precise control of the water temperature
- Capacity – Don’t buy a water heater bigger than you need. Although some consumers base their purchase on the size of the storage tank, the peak hour demand (or first-hour rating, FHR) is actually more important. The FHR is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour and is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide label. Your All Comfort Services Technician will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home
- 15-year warranty – Longer coverage than competition, 15 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1-year labor
- Installation flexibility – PVC piping. The less costly, zero clearance plastic piping enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet. Built-in PVC adapter for 2″ PVC .
- Stable Temperature Control – Internal circulation and buffer tank provides faster heated water delivery.
- Low-Pressure Loss – Navien provides a better shower experience across a wide range of water pressures.
Ask us about these optional features:
- NaviLink™ Wi-Fi remote phone control system.
- Navien NCB-E combo-boilers are strong enough to heat your house and provide hot water for your shower within the same unit. Less maintenance and space needed.