Water heating is the second biggest energy consumer in the average home, second only to space heating. In general, water heating energy saving measures are inexpensive and effective all year round. Today’s best water heaters are far more energy efficient than those even a few short years ago.
Tankless Water Heaters Offer:
- Unlimited supply of hot water on demand
- Typically 30% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater
- Advanced technology allows for 82% efficiency
- On-demand performance reduces water heating costs by up to 50% in most households
- Copper heat exchanger is coated to prevent corrosion and deterioration increasing the life above ordinary water heaters
- Low emission technology reduces the CO and NOx emissions making the air inside your home cleaner and healthier
- Advanced valve system maintains a constant temperature while the digital control panel allows for precise control of the water temperature
- Capacity – Don’t buy a water heater bigger than you need. Although some consumers base their purchase on the size of the storage tank, the peak hour demand (or first-hour rating, FHR) is actually more important. The FHR is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour and is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide label. Your All Comfort Services Technician will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home.
Noritz’s brand new ultra-high efficient condensing model demonstrates its ongoing commitment to the green movement by expanding its newest tankless water heater product line: the ecoTOUGH Series of high efficiency, easy-to-install, gas-fired condensing tankless water heaters.
Offering a maximum input of 180,000 BTU per hour, the NRC98 Tankless Water Heater is designed to fully meet the domestic hot water needs of northern residences with two bathrooms and southern homes with three baths.
Super Efficient – DOE Energy Factor of 0.92 (Natural Gas)/0.94 (Propane).
12-year warranty – Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1-year labor
Installation flexibility – PVC or CPVC piping. The less costly, zero clearance plastic piping enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet. Built-in PVC adapter for either 3″ or 4″ PVC or CPVC.
Stable Temperature Control – No need for a buffer tank to stabilize temperature. Therefore, no stand by heat loss.
Low-Pressure Loss – Noritz provides a better shower experience across a wide range of water pressures.