All Comfort Services is a family-run company that has serviced the Madison area for 40 years years. We service residential and commercial businesses, providing them HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical solutions. We seek to hire the best in the industry. We are currently seeking:
Why work for All Comfort?
- Year-round work
- Uniforms provided
- Company smart phone provided
- Take-home truck if you live in the Madison area
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays – dependent on status
- Paid vacation – dependent on status
- Ongoing training
- Retirement – Company Participates
- Company games/contests with rewards
- Benefit details discussed during the interview
Immediate openings for journeyman or experienced electricians. We specialize in top-notch service for both commercial and residential customers, and we’re looking for some more team members to join our growing electrical department. We deal with new and remodel residential and commercial jobs. A journeyman’s license is preferred, but not required to fulfill these positions.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to): installing new services, installing pipe above and below ground, installing devices, and wiring new and remodeled homes.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, use of new, modern equipment, use of vehicle and company cell phone, and a friendly work environment. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
For more information, call 608-838-7300 or email email@example.com
We are seeking a part-time Parts Runner/Warehouse Support Person to join our team. Responsibilities would include:
Delivering and picking up parts from suppliers to technicians and installers.
Stocking parts to our warehouse and trucks.
Assisting w/monthly and annual inventories as needed.
Other Warehouse support and special projects as needed.
All Comfort Services is a heating, cooling, electric, and plumbing company located on Voges Road near the Dane County Humane Society. We are looking for a responsible person with a great attitude and strong work ethic. We have a family-friendly and positive work environment where work is truly appreciated.
- Must have a clean driving record and Valid Driver’s license
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Experience driving a fleet vehicle is preferred but not necessary
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
Work Hours: 15-25 hours per week. Afternoons 1-5pm, 3-5 days per week. Occasional full days on an as-needed basis.
To apply, call 608-838-7300 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org