The All Comfort Services Comfort Club membership program is designed to keep your heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing equipment well maintained, and help protect you from the unexpected costs of breakdowns and emergency repairs. Benefits include:
- Annual Preventive Maintenance — We perform full tune-ups on your heating and cooling systems every year to ensure they are running at optimal levels, and to spot small problems before they become big.
- Electrical and Plumbing Safety Inspection — We take an in-depth look at your electrical panel, water softener, and sump pump to ensure everything is safe and operating properly.
- Discounts — Comfort Club members receive discounts on goods and services.
- Priority Service — If there is a waiting list for dispatching technicians to emergency calls, we prioritize our Comfort Club members.
- No Dispatch Fee — We waive all dispatch fees related to covered systems.
- No Overtime Fee - We waive the $100 overtime fee when you have an emergency after hours.
New customers to the Comfort Club will need to be signed up in person. This will allow the technician to properly document all components which will be covered under the Club membership. It will also allow the technician to explain the Comfort Club materials so each customer will get the full value out of the membership.
Call 608.838.7300 to find out more
Click Image to Enlarge