- Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Quality
- Contact Us
About Lennox Feel The Love
All Comfort Services has been participating in Lennox – Feel the Love™ formerly Heat U.P. Wisconsin since the program started in 2010.
What is Feel The Love?
• Feel The Love is Lennox’s corporate social responsibility program that provides deserving families or individuals with indoor heating and cooling equipment and installation at no cost.
• On October 8th – 15th, Lennox dealers around the country will install high-efficiency equipment in the selected nominees’ homes.
• The Feel The Love program launched in 2009 in Wisconsin as Heat U.P.
• It was founded and spearheaded by Lennox dealer Dave Chatmon.
• The program quickly grew across the United States and into Canada.
• In recognition of the geographical prominence of the program, Lennox changed the program’s name to Feel The Love in 2018.
How many individuals or families have benefited from the Feel The Love program?
• Since the inaugural Feel The Love program in 2009, Lennox and its dealers have completed over 1,500 free installations.
• In 2021 alone, Lennox and its dealers completed 130 installations.
• In 2020 alone, Lennox and its dealers completed 210 installations.
• In 2019 alone, the 10th year of the program, 200 Lennox dealers installed 230 systems across 43 states and Canada.
Who can be nominated?
• Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families needing heating or cooling equipment.
• Recipients are selected based on various criteria, including physical, mental, or social disabilities, financial challenges, or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors in choosing HVAC recipients.
• Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters, and frontline workers during the pandemic.
• Overall, the one aspect each recipient has in common is they always put others first.
How can I nominate someone?
• To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete a short nomination form.
• Nominations are open through August 31, 2022. Nominations submitted after that date will be considered for 2023 installations.
Gloria Justo and Abel Gonzalez — Recipients of 2022 Lennox – Feel the Love™
Mike Rice, Madison Wisconsin — Recipient of 2022 Lennox – Feel the Love™
Liegel Family, Sun Prairie Wisconsin — Recipients of 2019 Lennox – Feel the Love™
Dailey Family, Madison Wisconsin — Recipients of 2018 Lennox – Feel the Love™
2016 Heat U.P. Wisconsin, Martinez Family, Stoughton Wisconsin
2015 Heat U.P. Wisconsin, Solheim Family, Middleton
2014 Heat U.P. Wisconsin, Grandma Foster, Madison
The 2014 recipient of a Lennox high-efficiency furnace through the Heat UP Wisconsin program was Grandma Foster! Every year All Comfort Services teams up with Lennox to give one nominated family a free furnace and this year was no different. Grandma Foster was nominated by her adult daughter who noticed a need for a new furnace.