As a home-or business-owner, you need to know about All Comfort Services infrared thermography. It can detect minor problems with your heating and cooling system before they become larger and more expensive. And in the case of your business, it can detect catastrophic equipment failures before they can wreak havoc on your operations or production.
How does Infrared Thermography work?
Malfunctioning equipment—and equipment that is about to fail—characteristically generates infrared heat that is beyond the tolerances for its design or application. Our technicians are expert at using infrared thermographic cameras to detect such heat.
This additional diagnostic tool not only increases our speed and efficiency at detecting and solving your equipment problems. It can also uncover imminent problems that would otherwise go undetected by using only conventional means, and it is a service that most other Madison electrician contractors simply cannot provide.
Common problems detected by All Comfort Services Infrared Thermography
- Motors that are abnormally warm during operation
- Worn bearings
- Line blockages
- Excessive moisture or air penetration into equipment
- Incorrect storage tank levels
- Overheated pipes or heat exchangers
- Missing, misapplied, or inadequate insulation in structures
- Moisture detection in structures, including post-restoration evaluations of flood-damaged buildings
- Roof insulation in structures that is wet—a common problem that causes premature roof system failure
- Non-destructive testing
Find out about All Comfort Services Nondestructive Testing
All Comfort Services Non-Destructive Testing
Our technicians are expert at using infrared thermography to conduct non-destructive testing. This is the ability to assay lightweight composite materials for moisture, delamination, and other structural defects without damaging or otherwise compromising them.