All Comfort Services Electric
For more than 10 years, All Comfort Services has been providing electrical services to the residents and business of Dane County. Whether residential or commercial, we’ve got the staff and the tools to get you up and running in every single electrical capacity. From aerial service to outlet replacement, we have the experience and the know-how to take your project and scratch it off your to-do list.
All Comfort Services Offers Same Day Service For Madison Electrical Repair
Because we maintain the resources to do so, All Comfort Services is the Madison electrical company you should call when you require emergency or same-day services. Unlike smaller shops, our depth of personnel and resources allows us to be extremely flexible in setting up appointments around your demanding schedules. We offer the following services and more:
- Ceiling fan replacement
- Electrical repairs
- Cubicle hook-up
- Home security/automation
- Panel change-outs
- Infrared Thermography
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical heat
- Bath fan installation
All Comfort Services Offers Same-Day Service For Madison Home Electric Repair and Service
Because we maintain the resources to do so, All Comfort Services is the Madison home heating & cooling repair company you should call when you require emergency or same-day services. Unlike smaller shops, our depth of personnel and resources allows us to be extremely flexible in setting up appointments around your demanding work and/or school-related childcare schedules.
Call us today at 608-205-4410 to schedule a convenient appointment.
You Benefit from Up-Front Pricing
Unlike other Madison heating& cooling contractors, we do not charge by the hour. You will always know your exact cost before we begin your work. With over 40 years of experience serving Madison and Dane County, we can accurately assess how long your project will take and what materials it will require. This allows us to give you a firm price rather than billing you by the hour—no matter how long it ultimately takes us. This ensures you there will be no hidden costs or surprise expenses.
All Comfort Services Annual Maintenance Services
Scheduled maintenance can uncover minor problems today that will become major emergencies tomorrow. Our Annual Maintenance Service can save you money, time, and aggravation by avoiding costly breakdowns and prolonging the life of your home heating & cooling equipment.
Go Green Electrical
Beyond turning off lights when not needed, there are many things you can do to conserve natural resources and significantly reduce your utility bills—some of them you might never think of. Among them:
- Unplug electronics that have a standby setting, as they use current even when ostensibly turned off.
- Unplug AC wall adaptors when devices are fully charged or not in use. This can be easily accomplished by using a “power strip” equipped with an on/off switch. Or replace them with solar-powered chargers where possible.
- Replace conventional light bulbs with CFLs or LEDs.
- Keep your refrigerator no colder than 35°-to-38° F and your freezer no colder than 0° F. Keep both fully stocked as they use more energy when empty.
- Hang clothing to dry when possible rather than use your electric dryer.
- Use in-room, ceiling, or whole-house fans to move air throughout the house. This reduces the need for air conditioning, which is more expensive to operate than are the fans.
- Wrap your electric water tank in an insulating blanket.
- Feel around the edges of your doors to the outside. If cool air is escaping, replace the insulation.