Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocol
Written by All Comfort Services | March 23, 2020
Ultimately, we want you to know we are here for our team and customers, and thank you for choosing us as your home services partner. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented circumstances.
We want you to know our priority is currently providing emergency-only repairs for heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical in the Dane County area. When we are in your home or business, we want to make sure our customers and team members are as safe as possible.
When you call:
We will ask our customers if everyone is healthy in the home or business.
Please put your pet in a contained space while we are in your home. We love your pets and don’t want to have any unnecessary contact.
Safety Protocol: Technicians in Home or Business
- Handwashing before and after appointments
- Protective mask, until unavailable
- Shoe covers
- Safety Glasses
- Social distancing including no handshakes
- Wiping down surfaces
- Extreme care is taken touching material or equipment such as filters, faucets, and ductwork. We bag any materials that need to be discarded, such as a filter as we are working.
Safety Protocol: All Comfort Services Team
- We require that anyone who is not feeling well (or has a family member who lives with them not feeling well) does not come to work for 10-14 days unless they get permission from a medical professional to return to work.
- We’ve asked any team member who has family or friends that they live with or spend time with who is at-risk to decide to stay home for the sake of their loved ones.
- Our office is closed to walk-in traffic.
In the meantime, we hope you’re comfortable at home and able to try things to help with allergies or respiratory conditions. Some ideas that may help include using a diffuser with a few drops of essential oils such as peppermint, cinnamon, eucalyptus, lemon, and frankincense. Sources: Medical News Today and Very Well Health
Please don’t hesitate to contact me or our team at 608-838-7300 or email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Kendall Richards, president
All Comfort Services